Ditch Witch HX30
- Additional information
The powerful and versatile Ditch Witch HX30 Vacuum Excavator is a leading industry choice for non-destructive excavation and digging projects. Rent a vacuum excavator trailer from Rent1 at the guaranteed lowest rates. This low-profile vac truck rental has a fuel-efficient Tier-4 compliant 24.8 horsepower Kubota diesel engine with a 512-cfm (14.5m3/min) blower. The HX30’s water system has a water-pressure capacity of 3,000psi, perfect for any high pressure hydro excavation work including slot trenching, potholing, and HDD fluid and debris cleanup. With 66% better fuel capacity than previous models of this hydrovac rental, the Ditch Witch HX30 requires fewer refuels to improve
productivity on the worksite.
Ask about our 500-gallon (1,893-L) or 800-gallon (3028-L) debris tank options, along a standard 80-gallon water tank. Water tank size may be upgraded to 200-gallon or 400-gallon by special request. Rear-located hydraulic controls and a low-profile design help to increase operator visibility during the workday. The standard Ditch Witch HX30 vacuum excavator (500 Gallon debris tank / 80 Gallon water tank) is 84.4” (2.14m) in height, 218” (5.54m) in length, and 96” (2.44m) in width. Standard trailer GVWR (gross vehicle weight rating) is 9,999lbs. (4,535kg). Size and weight increases as tank capacities increase. Rent this hydrovac excavator with an operator from Rent1. to get the guaranteed lowest heavy equipment rental rates and heavy equipment transportation rates.
- A broad range of capacity options are available on this machine, either 500 or 800GAL spoil tanks, and 80GAL, 200GAL, or 400GAL water tanks.
- Tank outlet valve size is 6” (152mm)
- Liquid-cooled, fuel-efficient 24.8hp EPA Tier-4 compliant diesel engine at rated speed of 3,000rpm.
- 512 Cubic feet per minute (CFM) airflow vacuum and an industry best cyclonic, 3-stage filtration system makes HDD fluid or debris cleanup quick and easy, and helps with potholing and slot trenching work.
- Optional jib boom or power boom provides a wider range of motion and/or 330-degree rotation and self-locking gear.
- Work lights help operators improve visibility at night or in dark work spaces
- Easy to maintain, all components for the filtration system are accessible.
- Low noise level when working in quiet residential neighbourhoods. Sound power, 104 dBA. Sound pressure, 77dBA
- Max 45 degree tilt angle helps get better position when potholing
- Suction hose is 3” (76.2mm), washable polyester filter area is 73ft2 (6.8m2)
- Water hose reel (locking) is 50ft (15.2m)
- Gross vehicle weight rating, 9,999lbs. (4,535kg)
- Vacuum excavation equipment & trailer can be brought to your worksite on short notice, operators are available to hire.
Ditch Witch HX30
Water Tank Capacity (standard)
80GAL (200 & 400GAL available)
Spoil Tank Capacity (standard)
500GAL (800GAL available)
Weight (GVWR, standard)
Overall Width (standard)
Overall Height (standard)
Water Hose Reel
What can you do with a
Ditch Witch HX30 Vacuum Excavator System rental?
- Slot trenching
- HDD fluid cleanup
- Construction debris cleanup
- Waste suction
- Non-destructive excavation
- Hydro Vacuum excavation projects
- Sewage projects
- Underground digging and trenching
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q. How heavy are the trailers if I get an upgraded water tank or spoil tank capacity?
Trailer GVWR rises with each capacity upgrade:
- 500 GAL / 80 GAL Water – 9,999lbs. (4,535kg)
- 500 GAL SPOILS / 200 GAL Water – 12,000lbs. (5443kg)
- 800 GAL SPOILS / 200 GAL Water – 20,000lbs. (9072kg)
- 800 GAL SPOILS/ 400 GAL Water – 24,000lbs. (10,886kg)
Our equipment specialists can help you decide what capacity and weight is required for your job.
Q. What if I need maintenance on the HX30 Vacuum Excavator while It’s rented?
Ditch Witch hydro vacuum excavators are built to be reliable, durable, and versatile for all working conditions. Like all other heavy equipment rentals, mini excavators, excavators, and more at Rent1, this suction excavator rental undergoes a thorough inspection before we ship it to your job site. Maintenance should never be a problem during your rental. In the rare circumstance where you do need maintenance, just call us and we will send a technician out to repair or replace the machine.
Q. What should I do when I receive my ditch witch vacuum excavator rental?
As soon as your rental is delivered, we recommend taking photos of the exterior, tanks, and hoses for your records. Check out our tutorial video on how to take these photos before you start operating any of your heavy equipment rentals.
We provide quick delivery on all skid steer loader rentals, excavator rentals, compact excavator and mini excavator rentals, vacuum excavators, dozer rentals, dump trucks, crawler carrier, compact track loader, and backhoe rentals throughout the Lower Mainland of Greater Vancouver. See our delivery rates and our daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates for more details.
Don’t know how to operate a hydraulic excavator? Take advantage of our Rent1 safety training program! Learn about the uDig Experience to get proper safety training for operating heavy construction rental equipment and landscaping rental equipment.
14,800 KG (32,600 lb)
89 hp (67 kW)
7,350 kg (16,950 lbs.)