Track Loader & Skid Steer Rentals
Low hours Fast delivery
Need an operator? Save time and money with an experienced heavy equipment operator.
How does renting a skid steer or track loader from Rent1 save you money?
Dealt with these before?
- Minimum hour charges.
- Needing to rent from multiple companies to cover all of your equipment needs.
- Contracts that are difficult to extend when your job runs over.
- Massive equipment transport fees.
- Ridiculous hourly fees that almost make renting not worth it.
- In-person only rental agreements and ID verification.
When you hire a contractor from our network to operate your heavy equipment rental, you also get a 50% discount on delivery of the equipment, and all of the fuel costs for the contractor are included in their rate.
When you rent a skid steer, track loader, or any other heavy equipment from Rent1, you’ll get the lowest rates in all of British Columbia. The lowest hours on all of our equipment. The newest models from top-of-the-line brands. And, enough equipment to carry you through even the biggest jobs, whether you extend your contracts a month or six.
Get your earthmoving project started, with Rent1, and see the difference.