- Additional information
Do you need to rent a Compact Track Loader (rubber track skid steer) for a commercial or residential project? If so, the John Deere 317G track loader rental is an excellent choice for heavy material handling work. Get our guaranteed lowest rental rate, with the option to hire an operator from Rent1 so that you can complete your earthmoving or material handling job quickly and professionally. For heavier material handling and earthmoving projects, we recommend a John Deere 331G Compact Track Loader rental.
- An efficient and low-maintenance 65 horsepower diesel engine provide excellent power for all machine functions
- Strong and powerful for its size, the 317G is reliable and productive. Equip a pallet fork attachment, augers, and trenchers for a wide range of utility, landscaping, plumbing, and other underground construction tasks and material handling jobs.
- 1378kg (3,035 lb.) SAE rated operating capacity at 50% of the 2,756 kg (6,670 lb.) tipping load enables productive loading and material handling.
- Plenty of torque from a 2.4L turbocharged engine provides the pushing power and stamina needed for long hours or operation.
- Low-maintenance and easy adjustment and track removal delivers longer life and minimizes downtime.
- Smooth steering controls give operators low-effort control and precision when completing landscaping or lawn and garden work.
- Ergonomic operator’s station and a high-back seat comes standard to ensure operator comfort.
Power: The John Deere 317G has a 65 HP turbocharged 2.4L diesel engine to provide a better operating capacity, allowing you to carry loads of up to 1378kg (3,035 lb). The 317G has a tipping load of 2,756 kg (6,670 lb).
Visibility: Clear sightlines of the cutting edge and bucket corners give best-in-class visibility to enhance productivity and safety
John Deere 317G
2858 kg (6300 lbs.)
Operating Capacity @ 50% tipping load
964 kg (2125 lbs.)
Clearance at Max Lift
What can you do with a
John Deere 317G Compact Track Loader Rental (Rubber Track Skid Steer Rental)?
- Dig and backfill trenches
- Sod or snow removal
- Brush cutting
- Fence pole installation
- Plant trees and remove stumps
- Grade and level driveways
- Prepare grounds for landscaping
- Remove debris from construction sites
- Load sand and gravel into dump trucks
- Clear land and load rubbish bins
- Load pickup trucks, hoppers, and spreaders
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Track loaders (and compact track loaders like the 317G) operate on tracks instead of wheels. This provides better grip for soft ground surfaces like mud and gravel, prevents the machine from getting stuck, and minimizes ground pressure to reduce site damage.
All our machines go through a thorough mechanical inspection before we ship them to your job site, so maintenance should never be a problem during your rental. In the rare circumstance where you do need maintenance, just call us at 604-359-6057 and we’ll send someone out to repair or replace the machine.
It’s very simple. As soon as you’re done with your rental equipment, call or text one of our administrators at 604-359-6057 to close your rental period. Make sure that you’ve refilled the fuel gauge to the same amount it was at prior to your usage, and that the machinery is clean and free from any compiled residue from your previous job. Lastly, take the same pictures as you did before your rental and send them over to us to confirm that everything is in the same condition. Then, just leave the keys out of sight or under the mat so that one of our staff members can pick up the equipment.
We provide quick delivery on all skid steer loader rentals, excavator rentals, compact excavator and mini excavator rentals, and compact track loader rentals throughout the Lower Mainland of Greater Vancouver. See our delivery rates and our daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates for more details.
Don’t know how to operate a compact track loader? Take advantage of our Rent1 safety training program! Learn about the uDig Experience to get proper safety training for operating heavy construction rental equipment and landscaping rental equipment.
|Operating Capacity @ 50% tipping load||
964 kg (2125 lbs.)
|Clearance at Max Lift||