- Additional information
Do you need to rent a Mini Track Loader (mini rubber track skid steer) for a commercial or residential project? If so, consider renting the powerful Ditch Witch SK755.
- Efficient, low-maintenance Kubota diesel engines provide outstanding power for all machine functions—32.8 hp (24.5 kW) for the SK755.
- Belt-free design eliminates worries about slipping, squeaking and breaking.
- Industry-leading power to the attachment provides unbeatable productivity. The SK755 accepts more than 70 attachments such as pallet forks, augers, and trenchers for a wide range of utility, landscaping, plumbing, and other underground construction tasks and material handling jobs.
- 363kg (800 lb.) rated operating capacity and an 81-inch hinge-pin height enables more productive loading.
- Innovative high-drive track system features bolt-on sprockets and wide track rollers for greater stability, longer track life and easy maintenance.
- Low-maintenance track tensioning system features a grease cylinder for easy adjustment and track removal, delivering longer life and minimizing downtime.
- Two-way auxiliary control foot pedal enables you to maintain hydraulic flow to the attachment with the pedal, freeing up your hands to control depth and ground speed.
- Ergonomic operator’s station comes standard with dual lever ground drive controls or the option of a single lever joystick
Powerful: The Ditch Witch SK755 engine delivers 32.8 hp (24.5 kW) allowing you to carry loads of up to 363kg (800 lb). The SK755’s tipping toad is 1,036kg (2,285 lb).
Visibility: Best in class visibility enhances productivity and safety
Get our guaranteed lowest rental rate, with the option to hire an operator from Rent1 so that you can complete your earthmoving or material handling job quickly and professionally. For a slightly smaller compact track loader rental that still handles similar weight, consider the Ditch Witch SK750 track loader rental.
Ditch Witch SK755 Mini Track Loader
1314 kg (2,890 lbs.)
32.8 hp (24.5kW)
Operating Capacity @ 35% tipping load
363 kg (800 lbs.)
Clearance at Max Lift
What can you do with a
Ditch Witch SK755 Mini Track Loader Rental (Mini Rubber Track Skid Steer Rental)?
- Backfill trenches
- Prepare grounds for landscaping
- Remove debris from construction sites
- Sod removal
- Plant trees
- Load pickup trucks, hoppers, and spreaders
- Load sand and gravel into dump trucks
- Dig trenches
- Snow removal
- Fence pole installation
- Clear land and load rubbish bins
- Remove stumps
- Grade and level driveways
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
A Ditch Witch is a smaller and more maneuverable machine than a track loader. If you are renting equipment for a residential project, such as landscaping your lawn and garden, digging a small trench, or roughly grading some dirt, a Ditch Witch will be useful because it can fit through fence doorways and narrow corridors.
As soon as your Ditch Witch rental is delivered, we recommend taking photos of the exterior and the operator’s seat for your records. Check out our tutorial video on how to take these photos before you start operating your equipment.
Our machine rental rates operate on an eight-hour workday. So eight hours per day, 40 hours per week, and 160 hours per month. All machines come with a digital display that shows how many hours have been used on the machine. Make sure you record the hours when you receive the machine and record them again when you have finished your project.
Our heavy equipment rental company will always provide the guaranteed best rental rate in your location, no matter the size and scope of your project. Obtain a Ditch Witch without having to purchase it outright when you only need it for one for specific project.
We provide quick delivery on all skid steer loader rentals, excavator rentals, compact excavator and mini excavator rentals, and compact track loader rentals throughout the Lower Mainland of Greater Vancouver. See our delivery rates and our daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates for more details.
|Overall Width|| |
|Horse Power|| |
32.8 hp (24.5kW)
|Operating Capacity @ 35% tipping load|| |
363 kg (800 lbs.)
|Clearance at Max Lift|| |