JCB 19C-1E – Electric
- Additional information
The industry’s first fully electric mini excavator. The JCB 19C-1E has three battery packs that provide a full day of work for operators on a single charge. This mini excavator is an ideal choice for green-friendly construction sites, worksites without proper ventilation, or areas where noise disruption is a concern. Operators can expect the same power and performance as other 1.9 ton mini excavators for rent, with 780kg (1719.6 lbs.) maximum extended lifting capacity at ground level. This electric excavator rental is free of all trailing tethers making for a safer working environment. Rent the JCB 19C-1E from Rent1 and produce zero emissions while saving money on the cost of diesel fuel.
Rent a mini excavator with an operator from Rent1 to get the guaranteed lowest heavy equipment rates and heavy equipment transportation rates. The JCB 19C-1E has an operating weight of 1862kg (4105 lbs.), a maximum digging depth of 9’2” (2.8m). This is a great choice for backyard lawn and garden projects where the excavator has to drive through tight spaces. It also produces 10 dB less noise than the diesel version, making it a much quieter machine when completing work in residential areas with neighbouring houses. Rubber tracks easily navigate over soft ground conditions such as grass, mud, and gravel. Get eco-friendly construction equipment like this mini electric excavator from Rent1 today.
- The JCB19C-1E battery is maintenance-free, and has three charging options: 110V, 230V, 415V.
- Battery charging time is eight hours with the 220V-240V on-board charger and 12 hours with a 110V on-board charger.
- Three battery packs will last an estimated full-day of work, based on the amount of usage. Batteries will last up to 120 hours if the machine is left on but not working.
- Battery status gauge on the instrument panel displays time remaining before charge is required.
- The 19C-1E is 3’3” (0.99m) wide and 7’8” (2.34m) high, making it an excellent option for residential excavation, lawn and garden, or landscaping projects with work in tight spaces.
- The maximum digging depth of the JCB 19C-1E is 7’11” (2.43m), maximum digging reach is 12’9”(3.9m), maximum dumping height is 9’3” (2.82m).
- Ground-level extended lift capacity is 780kg (1719.6 lbs.).
- 3 battery pack gross power is 14.8 kWh (~19.8 hp) giving plenty of pushing force for digging trenches and handling large rocks.
- 100% electric, zero-emissions excavator rental is an innovative choice for green-friendly construction and landscaping projects.
- Comfortable, low-decibel operator station with ROPS canopy makes for a safe machine for the equipment operator. No tether or extension cords helps ensure safety for others working around the electric mini excavator rental.
- Operators enjoy complete 360-degree visibility from the station and can work for long hours with low noise and smooth-feeling rubber tracks.
1,862kg (4,105 lbs.)
14.8 kWh (~19.8 hp)
780kg (1,719.6 lbs.) extended.
What can you do with a
JCB 19C-1E Electric Mini Excavator rental?
- Safely work in areas with poor ventilation
- Emit zero emissions
- Tear down a fence
- Break up concrete
- Rough grading
- Remove debris from construction sites
- Material handling, load sand and gravel
- Work in residential spaces where noise is a concern
- Comply with green-friendly construction site regulations
- Dig up sewage pipes or electrical conduit
- Dig and backfill trenches
- Prepare grounds for landscaping
- Complete lawn and garden projects
- Plant trees, remove bushes & stumps
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q. How many hours of use can I get out of this electric mini excavator rental?
On an average worksite, the JCB19C-1E electric equipment rental will last for the full 6–8 hour day. The excavator is built with three batteries that will last up to 120 hours when running but not in use. This is a non-tethered machine, meaning it must be charged at the end of each day of full use. Charge time for the batteries is eight hours with the 220V-240V on-board charger, and 12 hours with a 110V on-board charger.
Q. What if I need maintenance on the JCB19C-1E while I’ve rented it?
The JCB19C-1E electrical circuits have been tested to maximize longevity and is built for work in the rigorous conditions that all other mini excavators operate in. Like all other mini excavator rentals at Rent1, this electric mini excavator goes through a thorough inspection before we ship it to your job site. Maintenance should never be a problem during your rental. In the rare circumstance where you do need maintenance, just call us and we will send a technician out to repair or replace the machine.
Q. Are there any other major differences between electric and diesel powered excavators?
The 19C-1E is designed to perform with the same capacities and heavy lifting capabilities as most other 1.9-ton mini excavators. This means that maximum digging depth (7’11”), maximum digging reach (12’9”), maximum dumping height (9’3”) are all consistent with machines at an operating weight of 1862 kg. The ground-level extended lift capacity is 780kg. Because the machine is fully electric, you will save costs on diesel fuel but you must charge the machine when it is not in use to keep daily operations running without issue. It really is as simple as plugging in the batteries to your 110V or 220V outlet.
We provide quick delivery on all skid steer loader rentals, excavator rentals, compact excavator and mini excavator rentals, dozer rentals, dump trucks, crawler carrier, compact track loader, and backhoe rentals throughout the Lower Mainland of Greater Vancouver. See our delivery rates and our daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates for more details.
Don’t know how to operate a hydraulic excavator? Take advantage of our Rent1 safety training program! Learn about the uDig Experience to get proper safety training for operating heavy construction rental equipment and landscaping rental equipment.
1,862kg (4,105 lbs.)
14.8 kWh (~19.8 hp)
780kg (1,719.6 lbs.)