- Additional information
Get a premium riding lawn mower rental at the guaranteed lowest rates from Rent1 heavy equipment rentals. Our high-performance lawn care equipment can be delivered to you quickly and conveniently when you book online today. The Kubota ZD1211 lawn mower is a great option for mid-to-large size landscaping and cutting jobs. With 3 blades and 60” of mower cutting width, you can operate this mower on any type of grass or turf. A 3-cyl 24.8hp diesel fuel engine provides power and reliability for residential lawn maintenance projects, golf course maintenance, or city park maintenance.
- Easy to transport on truck and tailor, the Kubota ZD1211 has a total weight with mower attached of 630 kg. (1389 lbs.).
- This mower has a mid sized frame; 89” (2.27m) long x 73.8” (1.88m) wide x 74.4” (1.89m) high to top of R.O.P.S. Fold down the R.O.P.S. and equipment height is 56.3” (1.43m).
- Kubota signature 3-blade design makes cutting jobs easy. 60” mower deck width allows for efficient cutting across a landscaping site and precision cuts around garden or rock beds.
- Comfortable operator seat has a high-back and deluxe suspension system.
- 13 x 6.5 front wheels, 24 x 12.0 rear wheels provide great control and excellent traction on all types of grass and turf.
- Hand levers and foot pedals are easy to learn how to operate.
- Max forward drive speed is 9mph (14.5 km/h), max reverse drive speed is 5mph (8 km/h) so you can easily drive this riding mower around your landscaping site.
Power: High-performance and reliability, the powerful Kubota ZD1211 riding mower is one of the top choices for landscaping companies and park maintenance crews. This kubota mower rental has a forward speed of 9mph, reverse speed of 5mph, and a 24.8hp engine.
Versatility: Easy to transport on truck and trailer, this riding mower weighs 630kg (1389 lbs.), has a mid-sized frame and can perform precision cuts while also efficiently clearing large areas of grass or weeds.
Max Forward Speed
What can you do with a
Kubota ZD1211 Riding Lawn Mower Rental?
- Cut grass, mow lawns
- Quickly move the mower across a landscaping site
- Park maintenance
- 360-degree turns
- Precision landscaping and lawn care work
- Golf course maintenance
- Mow tracks and fields
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
It’s very simple. As soon as you’re done with your lawn mower rental, call or text one of our administrators to close your rental period. Make sure that you’ve refilled the fuel gauge to the same amount it was at prior to your usage, and that the machinery is clean and free from any compiled residue from your previous job. Lastly, take the same pictures as you did before your rental and send them over to us to confirm that everything is in the same condition. Then, just leave the keys out of sight or under the mat so that one of our staff members can pick up the equipment.
It depends on where your job site is. In most cases, we can deliver any machine throughout the lower mainland on the same day or next day. If your project site happens to be further into the interior of BC, or on one of the islands near Vancouver, we can provide you with an estimate for when your delivery should arrive.
Our rental yard is located in Langley, British Columbia, and our working hours are from 9:00am–6:00pm pacific standard time. Our head office is located in Vancouver.
Get our guaranteed lowest rental rates when you rent lawn care equipment with an operator from Rent1, and enjoy efficient and professional quality work on all your landscaping, earthmoving, material handling, and construction projects. If your project requires other heavy equipment rentals, view our wide selection of excavators, skid steers, compact track loaders, and other construction equipment attachments.
We provide quick delivery on all skid steer loader rentals, lawn mower rentals, excavator rentals, compact excavator and mini excavator rentals, and compact track loader rentals throughout the Lower Mainland of Greater Vancouver. See our delivery rates and our daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates for more details.
Kubota ZD326 Zero-Turn Mower
|Mower Weight||630kg (1389lbs.)||774kg (1706lbs.)||630kg (1389 lbs.)|
|Mower Deck||60” (1.52m)||60” (1.52m)||60” (1.52m)|
|Max Forward Speed||9mph (14.5km/h)||10.6mph (17km/h)||9mph (14.5km/h)|
|Overall Width||73.8” (1.88m)||57.7” (1.46m)||73.8” (1.88m)|
|Overall Length||89” (2.26m)||87.4” (2.22m)||88.8” (2.23m)|
|Max Forward Speed|