- Additional information
The 360-degree rotating upper structure on the Morooka MST-2200VDR greatly improves productivity for a wide variety of hauling jobs. This like-new Morooka MST-2200VDR is a very versatile larger-sized tracked carrier rental. Operators can complete dumping work on industrial-scale and commercial construction projects that require material handling and loading in open area, or a recreational space such as in a city park or on a golf course. This tracked crawler is reliable choice for new and experienced equipment operators, with 33” rubber tracks evenly distribute the vehicle’s weight, meaning low ground pressure that minimizes site impacts. Get the guaranteed lowest rates from Rent1 when you ask for any of our vehicles with dump beds.
- 9’8” wide and 19’8″ in length, the MST-2200VDR is a larger-sized crawler dumper. Operators can drive this tracked carrier on commercial construction sites, industrial developments, and in city parks and golf courses.
- The MST-2200VDR has 15” ground clearance. Height to the top of the operator cab is 10’5”
- The load bed is 11’10 L X 8’ W with a maximum carrying capacity of 11,000 kg (24,255 lbs.), which makes this medium-sized construction equipment the perfect tool for loading and moving gravel and dirt, residential garden debris, loading and dumping sand and other material handling needs.
- The upper structure has 360-degree rotation making it easy to dump materials anywhere on a worksite.
- The operating weight of the Morooka Tracked Crawler MST-2200VDR is 15,989 kg (35,250 lbs.).
- Operating on a wide range of surfaces such as soft dirt, grass, snow, and gravel, the 30” track width is evenly distributed to minimize ground pressure and greatly reduce the risk of site damage.
- Ground pressure while empty is 3.6 psi. Ground pressure while loaded is 6.5 psi.
- Tracked crawler carriers have excellent stability for steep work environments where a wheeled truck or skid steer cannot grip properly.
- Enclosed operating cab gives maximum visibility, while a sturdy roof cover protects drivers from the elements; ac, heat, ergonomically designed controls, and a comfortable seat.
- Forward and reverse controlled hand levers the operation of this tracked carrier rental easy for new drivers.
Power: A flatbed carrying capacity of 11,000 kg (24,255 lbs.) makes this tracked crawler carrier a great choice for transporting dirt, snow, gravel and other construction debris and materials. If you need a lower carrying capacity with a rotating upper structure check out the Morooka MST-1500VDR crawler carrier rental, or view our wide selection of crawler dumpers to see all other options available.
Visibility: Operators have excellent visibility in the cab, enhancing the speed of operation and make for a safer working environment with heavy equipment.
Morooka MST-2200VDR (360-rotation)
15,989 kg (35,250 lbs.)
250 hp (186 kW)
Max Forward Speed
13.5 km/h (8.5 mph)
Load Body Width
11,000 kg (24,255 lbs.)
What can you do with a
Morooka MST-2200VDR Tracked Carrier rental?
- Rotate the upper structure 360 degrees to easily unload anywhere
- Drive on steep slopes, sand, snow
- Heavy material handling
- Gravel, sand, and dirt, and garden debris
- Navigate soft and swampy ground
- Loading and dumping heavy equipment
- Clearing sites after demolition projects
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Our rental yard is located in Langley, British Columbia, and our working hours are from 9:00am–6:00pm pacific standard time. Our head office is located in Vancouver.
Our machine rental rates operate on an eight-hour workday. So eight hours per day, 40 hours per week, and 160 hours per month. All machines come with a digital display that shows how many hours have been used on the machine. Make sure you record the hours when you receive the machine and record them again when you have finished your project.
If you happen to damage any of the machinery, it’s important that you take pictures of the damages right away. If the damages seem extreme or prevent the machinery from functioning normally, avoid further use. Above everything else, your safety is top priority. Then report the damages by contacting us at 604-359-6057. At Rent1, we appreciate your honesty. If you preemptively report damages that require repairs, we’ll waive off the rental fee for any additional days needed while the machinery is being repaired.
Get our guaranteed lowest rental rates when you rent a crawler carrier with an operator from Rent1, and enjoy efficient and professional quality work on all your earthmoving, material handling, and construction projects. If your project requires other heavy equipment rentals, view our wide selection of excavators, skid steers, compact track loaders, and other construction equipment attachments.
We provide quick delivery on all skid steer loader rentals, excavator rentals, compact excavator and mini excavator rentals, and compact track loader rentals throughout the Lower Mainland of Greater Vancouver. See our delivery rates and our daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates for more details.
Yanmar C50R Crawler Carrier Rental with Swivel
|Operating Weight||8,500 kg (18,740 lbs.)||450 kg (992 lbs.)||5,535 kg (12,202 lbs.)|
|Horse Power||133 hp (99.3kW) @ 2,000rpm||6.5 hp (4.5 kW) @ 1,700rpm||97.8 hp (72kW) @ 2,200rpm|
|Max Forward Speed||8.5 km/h (5.28 mph)||5 km/h (3 mph)||10km/h (6.2 mph)|
|Overall Width||8’8” (2.64m)||2’9” (.88m)||8’6” (2.64m)|
|Load Body Width||6’11” (2.1m)||2’7” (.82m)||6’1” (1.85m)|
|Max Payload||6,000 kg (13,320 lbs.)||700kg (1,543 lbs.)||3,800 kg (8378 lbs.)|
|Max Forward Speed|
13.5 km/h (8.5 mph)
|Load Body Width|
11,000 kg (24,255 lbs.)