- Additional information
When you need a tracked crawler carrier rental that can handle a variety of hauling and dumping jobs and is applicable for commercial construction and industrial scale development projects, the Morooka MST-2200VD is an excellent option. This Morooka tracked crawler rental is a reliable choice for new and experienced equipment operators, with simple to understand hand levers and foot pedals. The carrier’s rubber tracks evenly distribute the vehicle’s weight, meaning low ground pressure that minimizes site impacts. Get the guaranteed lowest rates from Rent1 when you ask for any of our vehicles with dump beds.
- This is a large sized crawler dumper, 19’7” long and 9’6” wide, and is best suited for open areas such as commercial construction sites, industrial development projects or for use in the mining industry.
- The MST-2200VD has 15” minimum ground clearance. Height to the top of the operator cab is 10’4″
- The dump bed is 11’10″ X 8’ and has a maximum carrying capacity of 11,000 kg (24,255 lbs.), which makes this an ideal choice of construction equipment for completing loading and moving jobs such as gravel and dirt hauling, residential garden debris cleanup, loading and dumping sand, and other material handling.
- The operating weight of the Morooka Tracked Crawler MST-2200VD is 13,978kg (30,820 lbs.).
- Ground pressure while empty is 3.6 psi and ground pressure while loaded is 6.5 psi, meaning you can greatly reduce the risk of site damage on the machine’s 30” width rubber tracks, minimizing ground pressure while operating on a wide range of surfaces such as soft dirt, snow, and gravel.
- Tracked crawler carriers are good for steeper working environments due to their excellent stability, as opposed to a wheeled truck or skid steer which cannot grip properly.
- The enclosed operator cab gives maximum visibility, while a sturdy roof cover protects drivers from the elements; ergonomically designed controls, and a comfortable seat. Fully heated and AC available as well.
- Forward and reverse controlled hand levers the operation of this tracked carrier rental easy for new drivers.
Power: This tracked crawler carrier makes a great choice for transporting dirt, snow, gravel, and any residential debris, with a flatbed carrying capacity of 11,000 kg (24,255 lbs.). If you need a lower carrying capacity, we recommend looking at our Morooka MST-1500VDR with 360-rotating upper structure crawler carrier rental, or browse our selection of crawler dumpers to see all other options available.
Visibility: Operators have excellent visibility in the enclosed cab to enhance the speed of operation and make for a safer working environment with heavy equipment.
13,978kg (30,820 lbs.)
250 hp (186.4 kW)
Max Forward Speed
13.5 km/h (8.5 mph)
Load Body Width
11,000 kg (24,255 lbs.)
What can you do with a
Morooka MST-2200VD Tracked Carrier rental?
- Drive on steep slopes, sand, snow
- Heavy material handling
- Gravel, sand, and dirt, and garden debris
- Navigate soft and swampy ground
- Loading and dumping heavy equipment
- Clearing sites after demolition projects
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Our machine rental rates operate on an eight-hour workday. So eight hours per day, 40 hours per week, and 160 hours per month. All machines come with a digital display that shows how many hours have been used on the machine. Make sure you record the hours when you receive the machine and record them again when you have finished your project.
As soon as your rental is delivered, we recommend taking photos of the exterior and cab for your records. Check out our tutorial video on how to take these photos before you start operating your equipment.
Track carriers are built for use on soft ground, such as mud, grass, and gravel. Wheeled machines are much faster than track machines, providing better mobility for moving around construction sites and driving on roads. Track crawlers like our Morooka rentals in British Columbia can generally maneuver across hard dirt and pavement without any issue, but will be slower than wheeled machines.
Get our guaranteed lowest rental rates when you rent a crawler carrier with an operator from Rent1, and enjoy efficient and professional quality work on all your earthmoving, material handling, and construction projects. If your project requires other heavy equipment rentals, view our wide selection of excavators, skid steers, compact track loaders, and other construction equipment attachments.
We provide quick delivery on all skid steer loader rentals, excavator rentals, compact excavator and mini excavator rentals, and compact track loader rentals throughout the Lower Mainland of Greater Vancouver. See our delivery rates and our daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates for more details.
Yanmar C50R Crawler Carrier Rental with Swivel
|Operating Weight||450 kg (992 lbs.)||5,535 kg (12,202 lbs.)|
|Horse Power||6.5 hp (4.5 kW) @ 1,700rpm||97.8 hp (72kW) @ 2,200rpm|
|Max Forward Speed||5 km/h (3 mph)||10km/h (6.2 mph)|
|Overall Width||2’9” (.88m)||8’6” (2.64m)|
|Load Body Width||2’7” (.82m)||6’1” (1.85m)|
|Max Payload||700kg (1,543 lbs.)||3,800 kg (8378 lbs.)|
|Max Forward Speed|
13.5 km/h (8.5 mph)
|Load Body Width|
11,000 kg (24,255 lbs.)