- Additional information
The new Morooka MST-1500VDR is a versatile mid-sized tracked carrier rental that uses a 360-degree rotating upper structure to help improve productivity for a wide variety of hauling jobs. Complete dumping work for your commercial construction project and load materials in open area residential lawn and garden projects, such as in a city park. This tracked crawler is reliable choice for new and experienced equipment operators, with 28” rubber tracks evenly distribute the vehicle’s weight, meaning low ground pressure that minimizes site impacts. Get the guaranteed lowest rates from Rent1 when you ask for any of our vehicles with dump beds.
- 8’6” wide and 18′ 6″ in length, the MST-1500VDR is a mid-sized crawler dumper. Operators can drive this tracked carrier on commercial construction sites and on recreational spaces such as city parks.
- The MST-1500VDR has 20” ground clearance. Height to the top of the operator cab is 10′
- The upper structure has 360-degree rotation making it easy to dump materials anywhere on a worksite. The load bed is 9’ X 7’3” with a maximum carrying capacity of 7,000 kg (15,435 lbs.), which makes this medium-sized construction equipment the perfect tool for loading and moving gravel and dirt, residential garden debris, loading and dumping sand and other material handling needs.
- The operating weight of the Morooka Tracked Crawler MST-1500VDR is 12,773 kg (28,100 lbs.).
- Greatly reduce the risk of site damage with 28” rubber tracks that minimize ground pressure while operating on a wide range of surfaces such as soft dirt, snow, and gravel. Ground pressure while empty is 4.0 psi. Ground pressure while loaded is 6.2 psi.
- Tracked crawler carriers have excellent stability for steep work environments where a wheeled truck or skid steer cannot grip properly.
- Enclosed operating cab gives maximum visibility, while a sturdy roof cover protects drivers from the elements; ergonomically designed controls, and a comfortable seat.
- Forward and reverse controlled hand levers the operation of this tracked carrier rental easy for new drivers.
Power: With a flatbed carrying capacity of 7,000 kg (15,435 lbs.), this tracked crawler carrier makes an ideal choice for transporting dirt, snow, gravel and other residential materials. If you need a lower carrying capacity check out the Morooka MST-1000VD crawler carrier rental, or view our wide selection of crawler dumpers to see other options available.
Visibility: Operators have excellent visibility in the cab, enhancing the speed of operation and make for a safer working environment with heavy equipment.
Morooka MST-1500VDR (360-rotation)
12,773 kg (28,100 lbs.)
225 hp (167.8 kW)
Max Forward Speed
12 km/h (7.5 mph)
Load Body Width
7,000 kg (15,435lbs.)
What can you do with a
Morooka MST-1500VDR Tracked Carrier rental?
- Rotate the upper structure 360 degrees to easily unload anywhere
- Drive on steep slopes, sand, snow
- Heavy material handling
- Gravel, sand, and dirt, and garden debris
- Navigate soft and swampy ground
- Loading and dumping heavy equipment
- Clearing sites after demolition projects
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Ask yourself, “What kind of surface will I be operating on?” If you’re using this equipment on soft ground or loose gravel, or if you’re operating on dirt in a season when it rains a lot, then tracks will provide the grip needed to complete your job and avoid getting stuck. If your job is on hard ground such as pavement, then you can take advantage of the increased speed of a wheeled carrier.
It depends on where your job site is. In most cases, we can deliver any machine throughout the lower mainland on the same day or next day. If your project site happens to be further into the interior of BC, or on one of the islands near Vancouver, we can provide you with an estimate for when your delivery should arrive.
It’s very simple. As soon as you’re done with your tracked crawler rental equipment, call or text one of our administrators at 604-359-6057 to close your rental period. Make sure that you’ve refilled the fuel gauge to the same amount it was at prior to your usage, and that the machinery is clean and free from any compiled residue from your previous job. Lastly, take the same pictures as you did before your rental and send them over to us to confirm that everything is in the same condition. Then, just leave the keys out of sight or under the mat so that one of our staff members can pick up the equipment.
Get our guaranteed lowest rental rates when you rent a crawler carrier with an operator from Rent1, and enjoy efficient and professional quality work on all your earthmoving, material handling, and construction projects. If your project requires other heavy equipment rentals, view our wide selection of excavators, skid steers, compact track loaders, and other construction equipment attachments.
We provide quick delivery on all skid steer loader rentals, excavator rentals, compact excavator and mini excavator rentals, and compact track loader rentals throughout the Lower Mainland of Greater Vancouver. See our delivery rates and our daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates for more details.
Yanmar C50R Crawler Carrier Rental with Swivel
|Operating Weight||8,500 kg (18,740 lbs.)||450 kg (992 lbs.)||5,535 kg (12,202 lbs.)|
|Horse Power||133 hp (99.3kW) @ 2,000rpm||6.5 hp (4.5 kW) @ 1,700rpm||97.8 hp (72kW) @ 2,200rpm|
|Max Forward Speed||8.5 km/h (5.28 mph)||5 km/h (3 mph)||10km/h (6.2 mph)|
|Overall Width||8’8” (2.64m)||2’9” (.88m)||8’6” (2.64m)|
|Load Body Width||6’11” (2.1m)||2’7” (.82m)||6’1” (1.85m)|
|Max Payload||6,000 kg (13,320 lbs.)||700kg (1,543 lbs.)||3,800 kg (8378 lbs.)|
|Max Forward Speed|
12 km/h (7.5 mph)
|Load Body Width|
7,000 kg (15,435lbs.)