- Additional information
Get the guaranteed lowest rates from Rent1 when you ask for any of our vehicles with rock beds. The Terramac RT14 crawler rental from Rent1 is a large tracked crawler carrier rental that can handle massive amounts of weight. This vehicle is an ideal choice for hauling and dumping jobs in mining sites, industrial construction projects, and commercial development material clearing. This new RT14 is a top choice among contractors and professional equipment operators, with simple controls; hand levers and foot pedals. Rubber tracks evenly distribute the crawler’s operating weight, meaning low ground pressure that minimizes site impacts.
- At 20’6” L X 10’5” W, this is one of our larger-sized crawler dumpers. We recommend renting the RT14 for use in large open areas such as mining sites and industrial scale development projects.
- The Terramac RT14 has 24” minimum ground clearance.
- Total height to the top of the operator cab is 10’5”
- Max carry capacity is 12,700 kg (28,000 lbs.), and the rock bed is 11’6” L X 9’ W. The RT14 is a very powerful and reliable piece of construction equipment for completing loading and moving jobs, gravel and dirt hauling, city park and landscaping cleanup, loading and dumping sand, and completing other material handling jobs.
- The operating weight of this crawler carrier rental is 15,540kg (34,260 lbs.) with the rock bed.
- 4.9 psi ground pressure unloaded and 7.4 psi ground pressure while loaded. Operators can reduce the risk of site damage on the machine’s 31.5” width rubber tracks, minimizing ground pressure while operating on a wide range of surfaces such as soft dirt, snow, and gravel.
- Work in steeper environments with a tracked carriers rental, which has excellent stability, as opposed to a wheeled truck or skid steer which cannot grip properly and may damage the surface of your work site.
- The enclosed operator cab gives maximum visibility, while a sturdy roof cover protects drivers from the elements; ac, heat, ergonomically designed controls, and a comfortable seat.
- Forward and reverse controlled hand levers the operation of this tracked carrier rental easy for new drivers.
Power: With a flatbed carrying capacity of 12,700 kg (28,000 lbs.), the RT16 rental makes a great choice for transporting dirt, snow, gravel, and any residential debris. If you require a lower carrying capacity, we recommend looking at our Terramac RT9 crawler carrier rental, or browse our selection of crawler dumpers to see all other options available.
Visibility: Great visibility in the enclosed cab to enhance the speed of operation and make for a safer working environment with heavy equipment.
15,540kg (34,260 lbs.)
310 hp (231.2 kW)
Max Forward Speed
10.9 km/h (6.8 mph)
Load Body Width
12,700 kg (28,000 lbs.)
What can you do with a
Terramac RT14 Tracked Crawler rental?
- Drive on steep slopes, sand, snow
- Heavy material handling
- Gravel, sand, and dirt, and garden debris
- Navigate soft and swampy ground
- Loading and dumping heavy equipment
- Clearing sites after demolition projects
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
As soon as your rental is delivered, we recommend taking photos of the exterior and cab for your records. Check out our tutorial video on how to take these photos before you start operating your equipment.
Ask yourself, “What kind of surface will I be operating on?” If you’re using this equipment on soft ground or loose gravel, or if you’re operating on dirt in a season when it rains a lot, then tracks will provide the grip needed to complete your job and avoid getting stuck. If your job is on hard ground such as pavement, then you can take advantage of the increased speed of a wheeled loader.
Our machine rental rates operate on an eight-hour workday. So eight hours per day, 40 hours per week, and 160 hours per month. All machines come with a digital display that shows how many hours have been used on the machine. Make sure you record the hours when you receive the machine and record them again when you have finished your project.
Get our guaranteed lowest rental rates when you rent a crawler carrier with an operator from Rent1, and enjoy efficient and professional quality work on all your earthmoving, material handling, and construction projects. If your project requires other heavy equipment rentals, view our wide selection of excavators, skid steers, compact track loaders, and other construction equipment attachments.
We provide quick delivery on all skid steer loader rentals, excavator rentals, compact excavator and mini excavator rentals, and compact track loader rentals throughout the Lower Mainland of Greater Vancouver. See our delivery rates and our daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates for more details.
Yanmar C50R Crawler Carrier Rental with Swivel
|Operating Weight||8,500 kg (18,740 lbs.)||450 kg (992 lbs.)||5,535 kg (12,202 lbs.)|
|Horse Power||133 hp (99.3kW) @ 2,000rpm||6.5 hp (4.5 kW) @ 1,700rpm||97.8 hp (72kW) @ 2,200rpm|
|Max Forward Speed||8.5 km/h (5.28 mph)||5 km/h (3 mph)||10km/h (6.2 mph)|
|Overall Width||8’8” (2.64m)||2’9” (.88m)||8’6” (2.64m)|
|Load Body Width||6’11” (2.1m)||2’7” (.82m)||6’1” (1.85m)|
|Max Payload||6,000 kg (13,320 lbs.)||700kg (1,543 lbs.)||3,800 kg (8378 lbs.)|
|Max Forward Speed|
10.9 km/h (6.8 mph)
|Load Body Width|
12,700 kg (28,000 lbs.)