- Additional information
If you need to rent a Compact Track Loader (rubber track skid steer) for a commercial or residential project, the John Deere 325G track loader rental is a reliable machine for heavy material handling work.
- 74 gross horsepower diesel engine provides superb power for lifting gravel, sand, and dirt, or dumping debris into dump trucks
- This mid-sized tracked wheel loader is reliable for many construction site or residential lawn and garden applications. You can equip numerous skid steer attachments, such as a pallet fork attachment, augers, and trenchers for a wide range of utility, landscaping, plumbing, and other underground construction tasks and material handling jobs.
- This heavy duty equipment can fit between most residential developments and fences, with a width of 6’0”.
- 1,634 kg (3,600 lb) SAE-rated operating capacity at 50% of the 3,360 kg (7,400 lbs.) tipping load enables productive loading and material handling.
- Plenty of torque from a 3.3L turbocharged engine provides the pushing power and stamina needed for long hours or operation.
- Low-maintenance and easy adjustment and track removal delivers longer life and minimizes downtime.
- Smooth steering controls give operators low-effort control and precision when completing landscaping or lawn and garden work.
- Ergonomic operator’s station and a high-back seat comes standard to ensure operator comfort. Heat, AC, and enclosed cab
Power: The John Deere 325G has a 74 HP (54.8 kW) turbocharged 3.3L diesel engine that provides a high operating capacity, allowing operators to lift and move loads of up to 1,634 kg (3,600 lbs). The 325G has a tipping load of 3,360 kg (7,400 lb), and an operating weight of 4,313 kg (9,500 lbs.).
Visibility: Clear sightlines of the cutting edge and bucket corners, the standard on all John Deere loaders, give best-in-class visibility to enhance productivity and safety.
Get our guaranteed lowest rental rate, with the option to hire an operator from Rent1 so that you can complete your earthmoving or material handling job quickly and professionally. For lighter material handling and earthmoving projects, we recommend a John Deere 317G Compact Track Loader rental.
John Deere 325G
4,313 kg (9,500 lbs.)
74 hp (55kW) @2,500 rpm
Operating Capacity @ 50% tipping load
1634 kg (3,600 lbs.)
Clearance at Max Lift
What can you do with a
John Deere 325G Compact Track Loader Rental (Rubber Track Skid Steer Rental)?
- Dig and backfill trenches
- Sod or snow removal
- Fence pole installation
- Plant trees and remove stumps
- Grade and level driveways
- Brush cutting
- Prepare grounds for landscaping
- Remove debris from construction sites
- Clear land and load rubbish bins
- Load pickup trucks, hoppers, and spreaders
- Load sand and gravel into dump trucks
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
A. As soon as your 325G is delivered, we recommend taking photos of the exterior and cab for your records. Check out our tutorial video on how to take these photos before you start operating your equipment.
A. Our machine rental rates operate on an eight-hour workday. So eight hours per day, 40 hours per week, and 160 hours per month. All machines come with a digital display that shows how many hours have been used on the machine. Make sure you record the hours when you receive the machine and record them again when you have finished your project.
A. Our rental yard is located in Langley, British Columbia, and our working hours are from 9:00am–6:00pm pacific standard time. Our head office is located in Vancouver.
We provide quick delivery on all skid steer loader rentals, excavator rentals, compact excavator and mini excavator rentals, and compact track loader rentals throughout the Lower Mainland of Greater Vancouver. See our delivery rates and our daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates for more details.
Don’t know how to operate a compact track loader? Take advantage of our Rent1 safety training program! Learn about the uDig Experience to get proper safety training for operating heavy construction rental equipment and landscaping rental equipment.
John Deere 323D
John Deere CT332
John Deere 329D
|Operating Weight||3882 kg (8,550 lbs.)||4915 kg (10,825 lbs.)||4962 kg (10,930 lbs.)|
|Overall Height||6’7” (2.0m)||6’11” (2.11m)||7’1” (2.15m)|
|Overall Width||6’0” (1.82m)||6’9” (2.05m)||6’7” (2.0m)|
|Horse Power||74 hp (55kW) @2,200 rpm||82 hp (61.1kW) @ 2,800 rpm||80 hp (59.6kW) @ 2,000 rpm|
|Operating Capacity @ 50% tipping load||1634 kg (3,600 lbs.)||2088kg (4,600 lbs.)||1317 kg (2,900 lbs.)|
|Clearance at Max Lift||7’11” (2.4m)||8’6” (2.59m)||8’6” (2.59m)|
74 hp (55kW) @2,500 rpm
|Operating Capacity @ 50% tipping load|
1634 kg (3,600 lbs.)
|Clearance at Max Lift|