- Additional information
The Yanmar C30R is a compact and powerful crawler carrier rental that you can use for a wide range of commercial construction and residential lawn and garden projects. The low ground pressure of this machine is ideal for jobs that require minimal site impact.
- At 65” (5’4”) wide, operators can navigate the Yanmar C30R crawler carrier through most tight spaces on a commercial construction or residential work sites.
- The flat bed is 66” X 56” X 15” with a maximum carrying capacity of 2,500kg (5,512lb), which makes this construction equipment a great tool for cleaning up gravel and dirt, garden debris, residential material handling, and loading and dumping sand.
- Reduce the risk of site damage with rubber tracks, which minimize ground pressure while operating on a wide range of surfaces such as soft dirt, snow, and gravel.
- Tracked crawler carriers have excellent stability for steep work environments where a wheeled truck or skid steer cannot grip properly.
- Open-air operating position for maximum visibility, ergonomically designed controls, and a comfortable seat.
- Forward and reverse controlled hand levers the operation of this tracked carrier rental easy for new drivers.
Power: With a 26 hp engine and a flat bed carrying capacity of 2,500kg (5,512 lb), this tracked crawler carrier an ideal choice for transporting dirt, snow, gravel and other residential materials. If you need a higher carrying capacity, check out our selection of crawler carrier rentals to see other options available.
Visibility: Operators can execute jobs with 360-degrees of visibility to enhance the speed of operation making for a safer working environment with any heavy equipment.
2,365 kg (5,214 lbs.)
26 hp (19.1 kW) @ 2,200rpm
Max Forward Speed
8.2 km/h (5.1mph)
Load Body Width
2,500 kg (5,512 lbs.)
What can you do with a
Yanmar C30R Crawler Carrier rental?
- Drive on steep slopes, sand, snow
- Heavy material handling
- Gravel, sand, and dirt, and garden debris
- Navigate soft and swampy ground
- Loading and dumping heavy equipment
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Our rental yard is located in Langley, British Columbia, and our working hours are from 9:00am–6:00pm pacific standard time. Our head office is located in Vancouver.
Track carriers are built for use on soft ground, such as mud, grass, and gravel. Wheeled machines are much faster than track machines, providing better mobility for moving around construction sites and driving on roads. Track crawlers like the Yanmar C30R can generally maneuver across hard dirt and pavement without any issue, but will be slower than wheeled machines.
If you happen to damage any of the machinery, it’s important that you take pictures of the damages right away. If the damages seem extreme or prevent the machinery from functioning normally, avoid further use. Above everything else, your safety is top priority. Then report the damages by contacting us at 604-359-6057. At Rent1, we appreciate your honesty. If you preemptively report damages that require repairs, we’ll waive off the rental fee for any additional days needed while the machinery is being repaired. For more details, check out our video tutorial on how to report damages.
Get our guaranteed lowest rental rates when you rent a crawler carrier with an operator from Rent1, and enjoy efficient and professional quality work on all your earthmoving, material handling, and construction projects. If your project requires other heavy equipment rentals, view our wide selection of excavators, skid steers, compact track loaders, and other construction equipment attachments.
We provide quick delivery on all skid steer loader rentals, excavator rentals, compact excavator and mini excavator rentals, and compact track loader rentals throughout the Lower Mainland of Greater Vancouver. See our delivery rates and our daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates for more details.
Yanmar C50R Crawler Carrier Rental with Swivel
|Operating Weight||2,365 kg (5,214 lbs.)||5,535 kg (12,202 lbs.)||450 kg (992 lbs.)|
|Horse Power||26 hp (19.1 kW) @ 2,200rpm||97.8 hp (72kW) @ 2,200rpm||6.5 hp (4.5 kW) @ 1,700rpm|
|Max Forward Speed||8.2 km/h (5.1mph)||10km/h (6.2 mph)||5 km/h (3 mph)|
|Overall Width||5’4” (1.66m)||8’6” (2.64m)||2’9” (.88m)|
|Load Body Width||5’6” (1.4m)||6’1” (1.85m)||2’7” (.82m)|
|Max Payload||2,500 kg (5,512 lbs.)||3,800 kg (8378 lbs.)||700kg (1,543 lbs.)|
|Max Forward Speed|
8.2 km/h (5.1mph)
|Load Body Width|
2,500 kg (5,512 lbs.)