Morooka MST-3000VD Tracked Carrier
- Additional information
When you need a large tracked crawler carrier rental that can handle massive amounts of weight when hauling and dumping, and is applicable for commercial construction and industrial development or mining projects, the new Morooka MST-3000VD is a top choice among contractors and professional equipment operators. This Morooka tracked crawler rental is a reliable choice for the most experienced equipment operators, with simple to understand hand levers and foot pedals. The carrier’s rubber tracks evenly distribute the vehicle’s weight, meaning low ground pressure that minimizes site impacts. Get the guaranteed lowest rates from Rent1 when you ask for any of our vehicles with dump beds.
- This is a large-sized crawler dumper, at 20’2” long and 10’4” wide, and is best suited for open areas such as commercial construction sites and industrial scale development projects.
- The MST-3000VD has 14” minimum ground clearance. Height to the top of the operator cab is 10’4”
- The dump bed is 12’ X 8’2” and has a maximum carrying capacity of 14,996 kg (33,060 lbs.), which makes this a powerful piece of construction equipment for completing loading and moving jobs, such as gravel and dirt hauling, residential garden debris cleanup, loading and dumping sand, and other material handling needs.
- The operating weight of the Morooka Tracked Crawler MST-3000VD is 15,032kg (33,140 lbs.).
- Ground pressure while empty is 3.6 psi and ground pressure while loaded is 7.1 psi, meaning you can greatly reduce the risk of site damage on the machine’s 31.5” width rubber tracks, minimizing ground pressure while operating on a wide range of surfaces such as soft dirt, snow, and gravel.
- Steep work environments are easy for tracked crawler carriers due to their excellent stability, as opposed to a wheeled truck or skid steer which cannot grip properly.
- The enclosed operator cab gives maximum visibility, while a sturdy roof cover protects drivers from the elements; ac, heat, ergonomically designed controls, and a comfortable seat.
- Forward and reverse controlled hand levers the operation of this tracked carrier rental easy for new drivers.
Power: This tracked crawler carrier makes a great choice for transporting dirt, snow, gravel, and any residential debris, with a flatbed carrying capacity of 14,996 kg (33,060 lbs.). If you require a lower carrying capacity, we recommend looking at our Morooka MST-2200VD crawler carrier rental, or browse our selection of crawler dumpers to see all other options available.
Visibility: Operators get great visibility in the enclosed cab to enhance the speed of operation and make for a safer working environment with heavy equipment.
15,032kg (33,140 lbs.)
325 hp (242.4 kW)
Max Forward Speed
13.5 km/h (8.4 mph)
Load Body Width
14,996 kg (33,060 lbs.)
What can you do with a
Morooka MST-3000VD Tracked Carrier rental?
- Drive on steep slopes, sand, snow
- Heavy material handling
- Gravel, sand, and dirt, and garden debris
- Navigate soft and swampy ground
- Loading and dumping heavy equipment
- Clearing sites after demolition projects
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
As soon as your rental is delivered, we recommend taking photos of the exterior and cab for your records. Check out our tutorial video on how to take these photos before you start operating your equipment.
Our machine rental rates operate on an eight-hour workday. So eight hours per day, 40 hours per week, and 160 hours per month. All machines come with a digital display that shows how many hours have been used on the machine. Make sure you record the hours when you receive the machine and record them again when you have finished your project.
Ask yourself, “What kind of surface will I be operating on?” If you’re using this equipment on soft ground or loose gravel, or if you’re operating on dirt in a season when it rains a lot, then tracks will provide the grip needed to complete your job and avoid getting stuck. If your job is on hard ground such as pavement, then you can take advantage of the increased speed of a wheeled loader.
Get our guaranteed lowest rental rates when you rent a crawler carrier with an operator from Rent1, and enjoy efficient and professional quality work on all your earthmoving, material handling, and construction projects. If your project requires other heavy equipment rentals, view our wide selection of excavators, skid steers, compact track loaders, and other construction equipment attachments.
We provide quick delivery on all skid steer loader rentals, excavator rentals, compact excavator and mini excavator rentals, and compact track loader rentals throughout the Lower Mainland of Greater Vancouver. See our delivery rates and our daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates for more details.
Yanmar C50R Crawler Carrier Rental with Swivel
|Operating Weight||8,500 kg (18,740 lbs.)||450 kg (992 lbs.)||5,535 kg (12,202 lbs.)|
|Horse Power||133 hp (99.3kW) @ 2,000rpm||6.5 hp (4.5 kW) @ 1,700rpm||97.8 hp (72kW) @ 2,200rpm|
|Max Forward Speed||8.5 km/h (5.28 mph)||5 km/h (3 mph)||10km/h (6.2 mph)|
|Overall Width||8’8” (2.64m)||2’9” (.88m)||8’6” (2.64m)|
|Load Body Width||6’11” (2.1m)||2’7” (.82m)||6’1” (1.85m)|
|Max Payload||6,000 kg (13,320 lbs.)||700kg (1,543 lbs.)||3,800 kg (8378 lbs.)|
|Max Forward Speed|
13.5 km/h (8.4 mph)
|Load Body Width|
14,996 kg (33,060 lbs.)