Terramac RT9 Tracked Carrier Rental
- Additional information
Our Terramac RT9 is an ideal piece of heavy equipment for hauling and dumping jobs in open spaces such as commercial construction or industrial-sized development jobs. This RT9 tracked crawler rental is reliable and powerful and easy to operate for both novice and experienced equipment operators, with simple to understand hand levers that control the vehicle. The crawler carrier’s rubber tracks evenly distribute the vehicle’s weight, meaning low ground pressure that minimizes site impacts. Rent1 offers the lowest rates when you ask for any of our vehicles with dump beds.
- The RT9 tracked carrier is 19’6” in length X 9’11” in width. This is a medium sized crawler dumper that is best suited for open areas such as commercial construction sites or industrial development work.
- 21” minimum ground clearance, this tracked crawler’s height (to the top of the operator cab) is 9’11”
- The rock bed on the Terramac RT9 crawler is 10’6″ L X 7’3” W and has a maximum load carrying capacity of 8,164.7 kg (18,000 lbs.), which makes this a great choice when you need construction equipment for loading and moving gravel, dirt hauling, residential garden debris cleanup, loading and dumping sand, and other material handling.
- The operating weight of this crawler carrier is 11,875 kg (26,180 lbs.) with the dump bed.
- You can greatly reduce the risk of site damage with 27.5” width rubber tracks, minimizing ground pressure while operating on a wide range of surfaces such as soft dirt, snow, and gravel. Ground pressure while empty is 3.8 psi and ground pressure while loaded is 6.4 psi, meaning.
- Tracked crawler carriers have exceptional stability and are suited for steep work environments where a wheeled truck or skid steer would not be able to grip properly.
- The enclosed operating cab provides maximum visibility for operators. The cab is covered by a sturdy roof that protects drivers from the elements. This crawler dumper has ergonomically designed controls, heat and ac, and a comfortable seat.
- Forward and reverse controlled hand levers the operation of this tracked carrier rental easy for new drivers and experienced operators.
Power: This tracked crawler carrier has a carrying capacity of 8,164.7 kg (18,000 lbs.), making it a great choice for transporting dirt, snow, gravel, and any residential debris. If you require a higher carrying capacity, we recommend looking at our Terramac RT14 crawler carrier rental, or browse our wide selection of crawler dumpers to see all other options available.
Visibility: Exceptional visibility in an enclosed cab enhances productivity and makes for a safer working environment with any tracked crawler heavy equipment.
11,875 kg (26,180 lbs.)
225 hp (167.8 kW)
Max Forward Speed
8.7 km/h (5.4 mph)
Load Body Width
8,164.7 kg (18,000 lbs.)
What can you do with a
Terramac RT9 Tracked Crawler rental?
- Drive on steep slopes, sand, snow
- Heavy material handling
- Gravel, sand, and dirt, and garden debris
- Navigate soft and swampy ground
- Loading and dumping heavy equipment
- Clearing sites after demolition projects
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Our rental yard is located in Langley, British Columbia, and our working hours are from 9:00am–6:00pm pacific standard time. Our head office is located in Vancouver.
Our machine rental rates operate on an eight-hour workday. So eight hours per day, 40 hours per week, and 160 hours per month. All machines come with a digital display that shows how many hours have been used on the machine. Make sure you record the hours when you receive the machine and record them again when you have finished your project.
It depends on where your job site is. In most cases, we can deliver any machine throughout the lower mainland on the same day or next day. If your project site happens to be further into the interior of BC, or on one of the islands near Vancouver, we can provide you with an estimate for when your delivery should arrive.
Get our guaranteed lowest rental rates when you rent a crawler carrier with an operator from Rent1, and enjoy efficient and professional quality work on all your earthmoving, material handling, and construction projects. If your project requires other heavy equipment rentals, view our wide selection of excavators, skid steers, compact track loaders, and other construction equipment attachments.
We provide quick delivery on all skid steer loader rentals, excavator rentals, compact excavator and mini excavator rentals, and compact track loader rentals throughout the Lower Mainland of Greater Vancouver. See our delivery rates and our daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates for more details.
Yanmar C50R Crawler Carrier Rental with Swivel
|Operating Weight||8,500 kg (18,740 lbs.)||450 kg (992 lbs.)||5,535 kg (12,202 lbs.)|
|Horse Power||133 hp (99.3kW) @ 2,000rpm||6.5 hp (4.5 kW) @ 1,700rpm||97.8 hp (72kW) @ 2,200rpm|
|Max Forward Speed||8.5 km/h (5.28 mph)||5 km/h (3 mph)||10km/h (6.2 mph)|
|Overall Width||8’8” (2.64m)||2’9” (.88m)||8’6” (2.64m)|
|Load Body Width||6’11” (2.1m)||2’7” (.82m)||6’1” (1.85m)|
|Max Payload||6,000 kg (13,320 lbs.)||700kg (1,543 lbs.)||3,800 kg (8378 lbs.)|
|Max Forward Speed|
8.7 km/h (5.4 mph)
|Load Body Width|
8,164.7 kg (18,000 lbs.)