Terramac RT6 Tracked Carrier Rental
- Additional information
The Terramac RT6 Crawler Carrier is a great choice for a wide range of hauling and dumping jobs and is applicable for many residential lawn and garden projects and some commercial construction applications. The RT6 is a tracked crawler, and reliable choice for new and experienced equipment operators with easy to use hand and foot controls. Minimize site impacts with rubber tracks that evenly distribute the vehicle’s weight, lowering ground pressure. Rent1 has the guaranteed lowest rates on vehicles with dump beds.
- This smaller-sized crawler dumper is 8’2” full width and 16′ 10″ full length. Operators can drive use the Terramac RT6 for some residential lawn and garden projects with tighter spaces, or on a commercial construction site.
- The RT6 has 18” of ground clearance. Height to the top of the enclosed operator cab is 9’10”
- The flat bed is 7′ 7″W X 9’2”L with a maximum carrying capacity of 5,443 kg (12,000 lbs.), which makes this mid-sized construction equipment the perfect tool for loading and moving gravel and dirt, residential garden debris, loading and dumping sand and other material handling needs.
- The operating weight of the Terramac RT 6 tracked crawler is 8,110kg (17,880 lbs.).
- Ground pressure while empty is 3.2 psi. Ground pressure while loaded is 5.3 psi. Operators can greatly reduce the risk of site damage with 23.6” rubber tracks that minimize ground pressure while operating on a wide range of surfaces such as soft dirt, snow, and gravel.
- All Terramac tracked crawler carriers have excellent stability for steep work environments where a wheeled truck or skid steer cannot grip properly.
- Enclosed operating cab has ac and heat, gives maximum visibility, while a sturdy roof cover protects drivers from the elements; ergonomically designed controls, and a comfortable seat.
- Forward and reverse controlled hand levers the operation of this tracked carrier rental easy for new drivers.
Power: This tracked crawler carrier makes an ideal choice for transporting dirt, snow, gravel and other residential materials, with a flatbed carrying capacity of 5,443 kg (12,000 lbs.). If you need a higher carrying capacity check out the Terramac RT9 crawler carrier rental, or view our wide selection of crawler dumpers to see other options available.
Visibility: Operators have great visibility in the enclosed cab to enhance the speed of operation and make for a safer working environment with heavy equipment.
8,110kg (17,880 lbs.)
155 hp (115.6 kW)
Max Forward Speed
10.8 km/h (6.7 mph)
Load Body Width
7′ 7″ (2.31m)
5,443 kg (12,000 lbs.)
What can you do with a
Terramac RT6 Tracked Crawler rental?
- Drive on steep slopes, sand, snow
- Heavy material handling
- Gravel, sand, and dirt, and garden debris
- Navigate soft and swampy ground
- Loading and dumping heavy equipment
- Clearing sites after demolition projects
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
As soon as your rental is delivered, we recommend taking photos of the exterior and cab for your records. Check out our tutorial video on how to take these photos before you start operating your equipment.
Track carriers are built for use on soft ground, such as mud, grass, and gravel. Wheeled machines are much faster than track machines, providing better mobility for moving around construction sites and driving on roads. Track crawlers like our Morooka rentals in British Columbia can generally maneuver across hard dirt and pavement without any issue, but will be slower than wheeled machines.
If you happen to damage any of the machinery, it’s important that you take pictures of the damages right away. If the damages seem extreme or prevent the machinery from functioning normally, avoid further use. Above everything else, your safety is top priority. Then report the damages by contacting us at 604-359-6057. At Rent1, we appreciate your honesty. If you preemptively report damages that require repairs, we’ll waive off the rental fee for any additional days needed while the machinery is being repaired.
Get our guaranteed lowest rental rates when you rent a crawler carrier with an operator from Rent1, and enjoy efficient and professional quality work on all your earthmoving, material handling, and construction projects. If your project requires other heavy equipment rentals, view our wide selection of excavators, skid steers, compact track loaders, and other construction equipment attachments.
We provide quick delivery on all skid steer loader rentals, excavator rentals, compact excavator and mini excavator rentals, and compact track loader rentals throughout the Lower Mainland of Greater Vancouver. See our delivery rates and our daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates for more details.
Yanmar C50R Crawler Carrier Rental with Swivel
|Operating Weight||8,500 kg (18,740 lbs.)||450 kg (992 lbs.)||5,535 kg (12,202 lbs.)|
|Horse Power||133 hp (99.3kW) @ 2,000rpm||6.5 hp (4.5 kW) @ 1,700rpm||97.8 hp (72kW) @ 2,200rpm|
|Max Forward Speed||8.5 km/h (5.28 mph)||5 km/h (3 mph)||10km/h (6.2 mph)|
|Overall Width||8’8” (2.64m)||2’9” (.88m)||8’6” (2.64m)|
|Load Body Width||6’11” (2.1m)||2’7” (.82m)||6’1” (1.85m)|
|Max Payload||6,000 kg (13,320 lbs.)||700kg (1,543 lbs.)||3,800 kg (8378 lbs.)|
|Max Forward Speed|
10.8 km/h (6.7 mph)
|Load Body Width|
7' 7" (2.31m)
5,443 kg (12,000 lbs.)