- Additional information
If you need to rent a crawler carrier for your commercial construction site or residential lawn and garden project, the Komatsu CD60-2 crawler carrier rental is an excellent and versatile choice—ideal for low ground pressure applications.
- This crawler carrier rental has full 360-degree rotation ability with a swivel box that allows operators to face forward in a wide range of construction conditions.
- 5-cubic yard flat bed with 6,000kg (13,230lb.) carrying capacity makes this a construction equipment a great tool for cleaning up construction site debris, heavy material handling, and loading sand and gravel for transportation.
- Rubber tracks work well on a wide range of surfaces such as soft dirt, snow, and gravel, and only apply 3.1PSI (unloaded) to the ground below, meaning the CD60R-2 minimizes ground pressure and site damage.
- Tracked crawler carriers have excellent stability for steep work environments where a wheeled truck or skid steer cannot grip properly.
- Enclosed cab with excellent ventilation, air conditioning (A/C), and ergonomically designed control positions with a comfortable seat.
- Forward and reverse controlled hand levers and a foot-controlled dump pedal make the operation of this carrier rental easy for new drivers.
Power: This tracked crawler carrier an ideal choice for transporting heavy loads with a 133 hp engine, 412 ft. lb. of torque, and a flat bed carrying capacity of 6,000kg (13,230 lb). If you need a higher carrying capacity, check out our selection of crawler carrier rentals to see other options available.
Visibility: 360-degree rotation means operators can execute jobs in a forward-facing position that enhance the speed of operation with less machine movement, and makes for a safer heavy equipment working environment.
8,500 kg (18,740 lbs.)
133 hp (99.3kW) @ 2,000rpm
Max Forward Speed
8.5 km/h (5.28 mph)
Load Body Width
6,000 kg (13,320 lbs.)
What can you do with a
Komatsu CD60R-2 Crawler Carrier rental?
- Drive on steep slopes, sand, snow
- Heavy material handling
- Gravel, sand, and dirt, and garden debris
- Navigate soft and swampy ground
- Loading and dumping heavy equipment
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
As soon as your rental is delivered, we recommend taking photos of the exterior and cab for your records. Check out our tutorial video on how to take these photos before you start operating your equipment.
It’s very simple. As soon as you’re done with your rental equipment, call or text one of our administrators at 604-359-6057 to close your rental period. Make sure that you’ve refilled the fuel gauge to the same amount it was at prior to your usage, and that the machinery is clean and free from any compiled residue from your previous job. Lastly, take the same pictures as you did before your rental and send them over to us to confirm that everything is in the same condition. Then, just leave the keys out of sight or under the mat so that one of our staff members can pick up the equipment.
Track carriers are built for use on soft ground, such as mud, grass, and gravel. Wheeled machines are much faster than track machines, providing better mobility for moving around construction sites and driving on roads. Track crawlers like the Komatsu CD60R-2 can generally maneuver across hard dirt and pavement without any issue, but will be slower than wheeled machines.
Get our guaranteed lowest rental rates when you rent a crawler carrier with an operator from Rent1, and enjoy efficient and professional quality work on all your earthmoving, material handling, and construction projects. If your project requires other heavy equipment rentals, view our wide selection of excavators, skid steers, compact track loaders, and other construction equipment attachments.
We provide quick delivery on all skid steer loader rentals, excavator rentals, compact excavator and mini excavator rentals, and compact track loader rentals throughout the Lower Mainland of Greater Vancouver. See our delivery rates and our daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates for more details.
Yanmar C50R Crawler Carrier Rental with Swivel
|Operating Weight||8,500 kg (18,740 lbs.)||450 kg (992 lbs.)||5,535 kg (12,202 lbs.)|
|Horse Power||133 hp (99.3kW) @ 2,000rpm||6.5 hp (4.5 kW) @ 1,700rpm||97.8 hp (72kW) @ 2,200rpm|
|Max Forward Speed||8.5 km/h (5.28 mph)||5 km/h (3 mph)||10km/h (6.2 mph)|
|Overall Width||8’8” (2.64m)||2’9” (.88m)||8’6” (2.64m)|
|Load Body Width||6’11” (2.1m)||2’7” (.82m)||6’1” (1.85m)|
|Max Payload||6,000 kg (13,320 lbs.)||700kg (1,543 lbs.)||3,800 kg (8378 lbs.)|
|Max Forward Speed|
8.5 km/h (5.28 mph)
|Load Body Width|
6,000 kg (13,320 lbs.)